Merchandise: t-shirts, printable maps, souvenirs...
Foundation - lots of cool stuff, online shopping
Comet Depot - Floyd Rd Trailhead, Cobb Co
Restaurants along the trail
- Cedar & Smoke - downtown Cedartown, Polk Co
"Our restaurant has a lot to offer trail riders with our fresh menu, comfortable atmosphere, and outdoor patio. We have a website and Facebook page with daily specials.
We are located in the middle of Historic Downtown Cedartown about 2 blocks off the Silver Comet Trail. Our building was originally built in 1885 and we completely renovated it last year to create a comfortable atmosphere for dining. We also have an outdoor covered patio the bikers all seem to enjoy.
Our menu at lunch is freshly made sandwiches and salads, smoked meats, BBQ, burgers etc at reasonable prices. Our menu at dinner is slightly more upscale with steaks, shrimp and grits, smoked ribs, chicken and pork, salmon, and many Chef prepared specials. All our menu items, sauces and dressings are prepared fresh in house. We also have a full bar.
Our address is 110 Herbert Street, 2 blocks North on Main from the trail turn left on Herbert go about 1/2 block. We have a sign on main so people can easily find us. Our phone number is 678-901-3371."
- Frankie's Italian Restaurant - downtown Rockmart, Polk Co
Great Italian home cooking, friendly service
Check their website for hours of operation
- Rockmart Farmers Market next to Silver Comet/Euharlee Creek - please see their site for hours
Bike Rentals and Repair
- Cobb County - Silver Comet Depot bike shop with rentals, and weekly rides
- Polk County - Rockmart Library 770-684-3022 - bike rentals, no repairs
- Rock Campground, RV, and Music Park